1. At the PFD Toonie box, take a registration form, fill it out, "so we can read it". Tear it apart, put the
half with YOUR NAME, phone # & email into the box. Take a sticker from display, clearly write your
number from registration card onto the sticker, UNDERLINE IT, put it on your Toonie and put it in the
box. If you wish to play more than $2.00 each week, please register the appropriate number of cards
and play those numbers each week.
2. All players must be 19 years or older.
3. You must have your Toonie with your number on it, into a PFD Toonie box by Wednesday at 3:00pm every week.
The weekly draw takes place at the Pugwash Fire Station between 6:00pm and 7:00pm every Wednesday evening.
In the event that the Pugwash Fire Station is not available, the alternate
location for the weekly draw will be the Pugwash Village Commission building.
4. Draw is from all active registered numbers, not Toonies. The Toonie verifies you played that week.
5. Your registered number is yours to play weekly. Once a year on October 1st , the registrations are
reviewed. If your registered number has not been played for the previous twelve (12) months, it will
be removed from the drum and that registered number is considered a dead number.
6. If a number is drawn and that number was not played that week, the prize will rollover to next week.
7. You can pre-pay weeks in advance by coming to the Pugwash Fire Station on a Wednesday evening
between 6:00pm and 8:00pm and paying by cash or cheque, made payable to 'Pugwash Fire Department Toonie Draw'.
8. Prizes must be claimed within ninety (90) days of the date they were drawn. Winning numbers are
advertised on the Facebook group page Pugwash Fire Department Toonie Draw, and
weekly on this website.
9. In case of discrepancy, the master list of the PFD supersedes all other lists.
10. All prize winners will automatically be deemed to grant the PFD the right to publish through all media
including the Internet, the winner’s name and hometown, along with any additional voluntary
information they choose to provide.
11. The Pugwash Fire Department reserves the right to make changes without notice.
Revised September 17th, 2018